Monday, January 02, 2006

Christmas in the Keys and New Years in Charleston


WOW~ We had a great trip to the Keys and it sure was a lot of fun to be with Tyler's family. Neil, Anna, Tyler, and I always have such a great time together. Remind me to tell you all the "Pork and Peaches" story sometime (KT knows what I am talking about). It makes me laugh just typing it. Although the Keys were gorgeous, we were very ready to get home. Our trip was long but not too bad. TJ was a real trooper. I am proud of him and Tyler, bless his soul, did MOST of the driving. I always just KICKED into the driveway. I will say one of the best parts of our vacation was the fact that Tyler and I got to spend so much time together. That was fun. We even got back in town to have a few more days together before he had to be back at work (he returns to work tomorrow). We are still working on TJ's sleeping schedule, it took a hit with all the sleeping in the car. He is growing more and more everyday. For the New Year we went over to the Murray's (Angela and Lewis). Bryson, Wendi, Bailey, Carrie, and Radge (her "friend") were also there. We had a blast. I will say this was the first time I really got to talk with and got to know Wendi. She is really a sweet girl and a wonderful mother to Bailey. We rang in the New Year and then fought the fog home. It was a fun LATE night, we haven't seen a late night by choice in a LONG time. I sure am glad friends and family are so near right now. Tyler and I often talk about leaving Charleston and heading overseas. I know it will be fun, but I will miss everyone. Okay, I have attached a picture of us and The Franklin clan at the Southernmost Point of the Continental US. That was a great day! I love you all! HAPPY NEW YEAR and good luck with your resolutions!


Love,

The Franklins

No comments: