Thursday, December 29, 2005

The New Year Fast Approaches

Well, here it is almost 2006. WOW where did the year go??? I have read your posting and they make me very happy and pleased that each of you have had a great Holiday. The true meaning of the season has been expressed by each of you. How thankful I am to have such loving and caring children.

I don't know that Bruce and Judy will be coming for the New Year this year....Judy has the flu!! I told Bruce we'd sure love to have them but that we didn't need the flu. So I don't think they'll be here but you never know about them.

Well, dad's surgery went well. He's a little uncomfortable. Men....Can't handle pain....Just kidding. He's really doing quite well. I am hoping that today will be better than yesterday. He couldn't find a position to sit in that didn't require his neck to be in a painful position. I think he had a fairly good night.

Jessica called last night she is having a good time in the DC area.

Well, this is short and sweet. I hope this finds all of you doing well, being safe, and having fun.

How about sending me some pics of the Christmas Holidays that we were together? Send them to my email account.

Talk with you later.

Mom

No comments: