Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Katie's Monday Post...on Tuesday (12/27)

Well this weekend was (as we like to say in German) sehr interessant!! We had fun with Creighton's family and Skyler was so much fun. He's starting to "talk" back to people and he laughs now when you make funny sounds. Although by last night he was "way off schedule" and Janna and Kipp were ready to get home and get him back on that "oh so important" schedule. He is so cute and a lot of fun. He is cuddly and rarely cries. We are blessed to have two angel nephews and two sweet nieces!! Playing with Skyler this weekend made me miss TJ, Kate and Clair so much!!!

However, I got lost of cool stuff for Christmas so that made it easier to not have the kids around. I can't list everything here because it would take up the rest of the room on our blog. Just kidding! My favorite gift was hanging out with Creighton for four days straight and having his family here and also being able to talk to y'all on Christmas. I am glad that we all were able to spend time with our respective "other families" this year. It was hard not being in Aiken with Mom and Dad and Jessica, but Creighton's family is so funny that they made it easier.

We also celebrated Janna's 24th birthday yesterday. We slept in, played Scattergories (which was HILARIOUSLY FUN!), went to dinner at Olive Garden, she opened her presents, then we had ice cream cake from Bruster's! It was YUMMY! Then we played a game she got for her birthday called Apples to Apples. It was a lot FUN! Oh, I almost forgot, Justin's friend Kim was in Greenville for Christmas (she lives in SLC) so she came over Christmas Eve and yesterday. She is so much fun. I like her a lot.

Well, I better wrap this up. I want you all to know that I missed you very much over the holiday, but I am glad that I had the time with The Lynes'. I am blessed to have Creighton in my life. He is so wonderful to me and I don't even deserve it. Marrying him is, hands down, the best things I've done in my whole life. And I think that's what Christmas is all about, recognizing the Savior's love for us and sharing that with those around us.

Glückliches neues Jahr! (Did I say that right???)

No comments: