Friday, December 23, 2005

Merry Christmas to all and to all A Good Night

Merry Christmas! I feel very happy and sad at this time of year. This is TRULY the first Christmas I have spent away from my family, and I won't even have a piece of you with me. I am so happy to be with my NEW family (TJ and Tyler are my heart). We are having a blast in Key West. It is beautiful here. Tomorrow we plan to head out to the Southernmost Spot in the US (minus Hawaii). I think this was a great idea to come here and be with Neil, Anna, Buffy, Tom, and Laura. We are really enjoying our time with them and TJ is loving life (lots of attention). He is even learning a few new tricks ( he pulled himself up in the pack-n-play today). WOW! Is he growing. I as, Rosalind will miss you all, but will think of you and I promise to call. Tyler and I plan to tak TJ to church Sunday morning, and since I know you will all also be in church it will be like we are kind of together. I love you all, but most of all I love that we have the blessing of the gospel in our lives. We know that we will be together forever. I wish Tyler's family understood the importance of that. (We are working on that) Tyler and I both have testimonies of our Savior and we are so thankful for this time of year that we have to reflect on his life. For me Christmas is so very special, last year while I carried a baby I thought fondly of Mary and I felt a special closeness to her. What an amazing woman she is. She had such great faith and courage. I pray for that kind of strength in my life everyday. I love you all and wish you all the most Merry Christmas possible, from us folks in the sun!

Love you,

Maria, Tyler, and of course TJ

No comments: