Wednesday, December 14, 2005

My Birthday Present

Well today is another day and another day older LITERALLY!!! Yep, I am fast approaching 30, I guess I might finally catch up to my big sis. I always wanted to be older than her or at least the same age. And since she said she is going to stop her birthday's at 30, then I guess I will finally catch up. Ha ha ha!!! Thanks for all the phone calls they sure do make my day. Tyler gave me The Polar Express for my birthday. I love that book and movie. He also gave me a GREAT present. I went visiting teaching and when I came home he had not only taken care of TJ (fed him, put him down for a nap, and played with him) but he had also finished picking up the house for me. I told him that was the BEST gift ever. I now know what mom was always talking about. Having someone clean up for you or do the dishes or even the laundry is such a huge help. Well I will see you all this weekend.

Love ya

Maria (a much older and a little bit wiser)

1 comment:

Bright-Mom said...

Happy Birthday Maria...Sorry we didn't call you yesterday. My phone rang at 10:00 last night with my reminder that it was your birthday...I thought I set it for 10:00 AM. What can I say, I am blonde! Anyway, I wan't about to call you guys at 10:00 PM. So please forgive our late birthday wishes! Love ya!