Monday, December 12, 2005

My Doctors Visit Today 12-12-05

Well, here goes....The doctor order a chest X-Ray of my lungs, since I was trying to hack one up all the time and he also ordered an esphogram (sp) to see how my swallowing was. The results came back today. I have acid reflux. OK that doesn't sound bad however out of all of the symptoms I had about 8 out of the 10 or 11. My hoarseness, vocal weakness, voice breaks, coughing and so on and so on. I am suppose to do a number of things like, elevate our bed 6" at the head, take medication, watch spicy foods and to eliminated STRESS - I asked dad about the last one he said I needed to get rid of him....Well that's kind of drastic so I'll have to see what I can do to eliminated the STRESS in my life.

Well, we are off and running Christmas shopping you know. See You All next weekend. Love, Mom

2 comments:

Katie said...

What medication are you taking?

Well, I guess....Daddy was right. Don't tell him I said that.

Bright-Mom said...

Well, at least it isn't something life threating! I am greatful for that!