Monday, December 12, 2005

FINE!

Ok...here I am. I'm posting. Is everyone happy now? Just kidding!!!!!

Life in Simpleville is RECKLESSLY OUT OF CONTROL. Christmas totally crept up on me! I just put up outside decorations last night. I got the photocell timers at Target and now I don't have to worry about turning them onn and off. That is nice!

The bank is taking up all of my time. I work some crazy hours. And trying to keep on track with my workout schedule makes it even harder.

It was fun to have Tyler, Maria and especially TJ here this weekend. He has a great personality and is sooooooooo cute. What a happy baby.

I'll try to post some pics of the house now that I've got all the decor up. I have a few finishing touches to put on and then we'll be ready for Creighton's family on the 23rd!

Oh, before I forget. Let's plan to do our sibling gift exchange b/t 6:30 and 7:00 at our house on Saturday. OK?

TTYL!

No comments: