Thursday, December 22, 2005

Family Christmas Time

I can honestly say, my favorite part of Christmas is the time we spend together as a family! I love being with family! I am so glad we were able to spend time together this season! Thanks to you all for your wonderful and thoughtful gifts. I think we all, Stephen, me, Kate, and Clair, enjoyed and appricated all our new things! Thank you!
Also, I want to thank KT and Creighton for having us to there house. Thanks for being such wonderful host and hostess...as usual!
The only sad part about Christmas is that I can't have my cake and eat it too! Meaning...I can't be with ALL my family at once. I guess that is what heaven will be...being with ALL your family (hopefully!) at once! Mom, Dad, and Jessica, we will be thinking about you and we will be calling you lots! As for KT and Creighton, and Maria, Tyler, & TJ, we will be thinking about and calling you all too! We hope you all enjoy your Chirstmas, no matter where you are or who you are with! I can promise you will all be in our hearts! I love you all! Thanks once more for the wonderful gifts and mostly for your time and enenrgy to gets us all together!
Love you!
Rosalind

No comments: