Monday, December 12, 2005

TJ's New Adventure


This morning as I was trying to get the trash outside BEFORE the trash guys made their loop on our street, I put TJ in the floor in the living room with his toys and blanket. He was playing a having a great time. I made it outside with the trash and back into the house. I was in the kitchen replacing the bag when I thought to myself that I hadn't heard from TJ (you know the normal grunts and groans of a new crawler). So I peeked around the corner and what did I find? TJ on the bottom shelf of the coffee table. He was lying there drooling among the PEOPLE magazines. What a silly guy. SO I pulled him away and told him NO! Then I went back into the kitchen to finish the trash bag. When I returned to the living room this time he was half way into the foyer (on the cold tile). He didn't even care that the floor was cold and hard. What a mover this one is. Oh, well.

Can't wait to see everyone this coming weekend AGAIN! It will be fun. I hope you all have your gold belts and shoes to wear to the Redneck Christmas Party. Ha ha ha!!!!


Love you guys,

Maria

PS For those of you who know Emily Simmons (Black) she is expecting #4- a boy!

2 comments:

Bright-Mom said...

No gold belts and shoes for this weekends party...just pleather pants and SAS shoes!

Bright-Mom said...

TJ...dont' drool on my hand me down magazines! :)