Saturday, January 28, 2006

Jailhouse Rock


Last night when TJ woke up from his evening nap we went into his room to find him pulled up against the rails trying to figure out how to escape. He looked just like a jail bird. What is even more hilarious is the fact that he was using his passie to clank against the bars, kind of like the men in jail do with their cups. He is too cute. I hope you will enjoy the picture. We love you all. I am assuming that everyone has Stake Conference this weekend and is getting to listen to the broadcast from Salt Lake. I know mom and dad's stake is participating. What about KT and Stephen? Jessica is the singles ward having Stake Conference with the Columbia Stake. Let me know, what you think. We love you all.

Love

The Fam in Norf Chucktown

PS Roz- I found some forks at Fred's and they were 4 for a dollar. So I bought enough and Tyler bent them for me. We had to bend them a little bit differently because they are cheap forks, but they turned out cute. Thanks for the idea.

PPS I am looking for BUG (cartoonish) themed things for TJ's birthday party!

1 comment:

Bright-Mom said...

Bugs...check out Oreintal Trading Company. I think i remember seeing some cute bug stuff in their catalog once. The Party Store usually has some cute stuff too! Or you can always go with plain colored plates and just have bug balloons and stuff. Maybe do yellow and green or green and orange. If you get plain cups you can put bug stickers on them to jazz them up. I'll keep my eyes open!