Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Clair the Big Girl....almost!

POTTY TRAINING UPDATE
On Saturday we started the no pants method. My Grandma informed me "That is how the Mesicans do it." Well, the "Mesicans" have something. The first day was a little touch and go, but after that it went better then I thought. By Monday she had no accidents (well, until after dinner and her big reward cake with a candle for having no accidents...after that she peed twice on the floor, but hey, she got her cake. Sound familiar Tyler?) Anyway, the problem seems to be the transition to panties. We took a day off of the no pants method yesterday so she could play downstairs and be like a normal kid. We started back today and it is going really well. I think I will try a day with panties but no pants (or rubber pants) so if she has an accident it is still obvious. I guess Rome wasn't built in a day and Clair, well, obviously she won't be potty trained in a day...week, or month! I am also running out of ideas of things to do in the kitchen to keep her pre-occupied. Poor kid...she is getting kitchen fever!

No comments: