Monday, January 30, 2006

Pictures and Puke...not in that order.

Today has been the day of pictures and puke...First, puke...boy oh boy the morning sickness reared it's ugly head today and I was sick twice this AM. Kate kept yelling at Clair to get out of the bathroom or she would get the "throw up cold" too. Kate wouldn't come near me all morning. I guess her bout with the flu in Texas was enough throwing up for her. I told her it was because I was preg. but I guess she still thinks she might get the "throw-up cold" again!
Despite my horrible morning, I did have an appointment to get the girls pictures done at the Picture People (free pictures...I'm there!) Anyway, the apt was at 11:40, but I still had to go and get them shoes. So, we left around 10:15 and found the almost perfect shoes...I was hoping for red ones but settled for some darling white ones... at payless. Then I stopped and got a little snack from a place which small remain nameless, since I am ashamed taht is what I wanted at 10:30 in the AM. Then we went and got our pictures made. The girls looked SO cute in the darling dresses KT got them for Christmas. Everyone in the mall kept smiling and pointing at them. They really looked cute. The pictures turned out pretty cute, but the ones I liked best had a green background...not my fav. So, I settled for the green background and the really cute picture...look for your in the mail. Anyway, after pictures we met up with our realtor Ms. Connie for lunch. While we were at lunch, Kate said, "Ms. Connie, when you are looking for a house is it really all about, LOCATION< LOCATION< LOCATION!" She had heard that saying on one of her shows this morning. I thought Ms. Connie was going to fall over laughing. She told Kate it is sure was and then also pluged her office saying by telling Kate that "service, service, service" is also important. Kate looked up at me and in a quiet voice said, "What is service." But of course Ms. Connie heard and she laughed. I explained it and then Kate, "And what is location?" She is too funny. Ms. Connie also was asking what the girls wanted the baby to be a boy or girl. Kate said, "It's a boy." Clair said "baby". (She usually says girl or sister, she was playing it safe today!) Then Kate said, "If it is a boy I will be SO happy, but if it is a girl...I will be DANG MAD!" This really got Ms. Connie laughing, because we both expected her to say "But if it is a girl that is ok too." But not Kate. She rarely says the expected.
So, that's our Monday. Puke and pictures...and funny Kate sayings!

1 comment:

Oma said...

Moses 4:22

Unto the woman, I, the Lord God, said: I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception. In sorrow thou shalt bring forth children....

What do you suppose the Lord meant? After reading Rosalind's discription of her day, one would think that this might be part of the "greatly multiply thy sorrow" portion. Any comments????