Wednesday, January 11, 2006

How to get a new brother...

I have to share something with you that Kate told Stephen today. She was snuggling with him and said, "Dad I know how we can get a baby brother. You just need to whisper to mom's belly and then a baby brother will get in there." Too funny! We asked her who told her that and she wouldn't say, which most likely means, she came up with it on her own! Anyway...We'll let you know if that works! :)

Jessica, it has been fun talking with you...keep calling! And remember what I said!

KT, thanks for visiting us last night. As usual, I love your company and wish like crazy we still lived closer.

Maria and Tyler, good luck with the surgery. I hope it goes well. I have heard this is a tough one, so hang in there!

Mom and Dad...drive safe!

No comments: