Monday, January 09, 2006

Katie's Monday Post (1/9)

Ok....it's Monday with precisely nine minutes left in the day and here I am posting. It's been popping up on my task list all day...ugh!

Today was so busy. We finally moved into the modular unit today. I was prepared for the worst. I mean a complete melt-down. However, I don't think that it could have gone more smoothly. The phones were up by 10 am and we were all reprogrammed by 3 pm. The network was up by noon. I was so happy with how well things went. I don't even feel bad that I'm in Atlanta tonight for some training and meetings over the next couple of days.

By the way our splash page is up so check it out at www.bankgreenville.com. Keep checking back since we're almost ready to launch the real website.

Oh! Here's the best part about the modular. The sewer isn't hooked up yet. So we have a FABULOUS port-a-potty. It has a vanity which makes it ok. You have to flush the potty with a pump that you step on. Also that's how you get water to wash your hands. No! Not in the same bowl. I can hear Daddy asking the question! We put a ghetto padlock on it to keep the construction workers out of it. Bleck!

In other news. We finally got all the Christmas decorations down. They are living in the spare room upstairs. We're waiting to put them in the attic until we get the pulldown installed.

Last Sunday was my first Sunday as the RS Secretary. It was so much easier than the last ward I was in when I was the secretary. All it did was remind me what an organized ward I grew up in. I'm sure Mom and Dad have stories to tell, but I was once again grateful for growing up in a ward that did things right....99% of the time!!

I better go. It's midnight now and I have a class at 8:30. TTYL!

No comments: