Friday, January 20, 2006

Green in Georgia

Hello Family!
I don't know about the rest of you, but I am having a hard time getting back into the swing of things! Anyway, I finally called the doctor and I have an apt. for Friday, Jan 27. So, I should have a due date by then. I am already going to start bugging him about setting a date for the C-section and setting it at least 3 weeks early! I don't know why my babies are so anxious to get here and get going! :)
Other than that, I am doing ok. I feel pretty sick (ie the Title) but have yet to actually hurl! I am sure that is bound to happen!
Stephen is very busy at work. The crap had hit the fan with a few customers and he is having to save GE butt single handily (it seems).
Kate starts pre-school next week and she is SO excited! She woke up this morning with a little runny nose and wanted to spend the day in bed!
Clair is still wetting more pairs of panties than a old women with incontinence. (I am sure that is spelled wrong, but you get the idea!) I am trying very hard to be calm about it. But I've had to do laundry EVERY night this week, just so she has enough panties to pee through the next day! Oh, the joy of it all! This one WILL be potty trained before the new baby comes!
Well, that is the up date on the Bright's in GA. I hope you are all well. We also hope to see you all sometime in the next month. We are VERY excited to come and see JEssica's play! Kate has been carrying around the postcard since the day it came! :)
Love you all!

No comments: