Sunday, January 29, 2006

January is almost gone....

Wow how does a month go by so fast. I had forgotten about the blog and while I was talking with Maria she mentioned the blog. So for the past few minutes I read all of the entries. Clair is doing great. Her Oma and Opa are really proud of her. They say when the baby becomes potty trained then their getting out of the way for another baby. I guess in this case she really is getting ready for the new arrival. Kate is growing big and she's just to smart. I am excited that she's getting to go to pre-school again this semester. Her dad told me that she was able to write her name and that she was recognizing letters, that is great.

The picture of TJ was just to cute. He did look like a jail bird. He's another smart one....to big for his own good.

I know Katie has been stressed, I've talk with her several times and she really has it all together but others around her keep her stressed plus she has some concerns about their system. But hey, we're talking KATIE here....she is good at faking her way through anything but she won't have to fake anything...Everything will be just fine.

Jessica has started teaching...she has shared some of her experiences with us....they are too funny. Hearing her talk was like listening to Maria!!! Wow what head strong women we have raised!!

I hope you all were able to attend your Stake Conference via the satellite. I really felt that this technique was really great. It was fun to go to church and to hear the speakers from the west directed to just us. And the messages were all so good. I had bits of inspiration while I listened. Dad and I were discussing it on the way home, can you imagine the amount of money that was saved by members and the Church by doing this. Ususally for us we make about 3 trips to the Stake Center in Martinez in the weekend that is scheduled for Stake Conference. This time we made two, but we didn't have to go back over there this mornings plus we got to sleep in.

Well, I just wanted you know that I have read your postings. Keep it up and know that I love you.

Oma

No comments: