Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Tuesday Night In the ATL

I'm back in Atlanta for more training. Of course several things fell apart and I wasn't there to deal with them directly. Trying to "fight fires" over a cell phone is not fun.

We open on Monday and I'm so nervous. I guess I'll know how Mom felt when we were growing up...hearing my name 15 times every minute.

I'm excited to see Jessica's play and to take her to lunch for her birthday. That will be a fun weekend. Creighton and I will be really busy that day. We've got that World Wide leadership broadcast that morning. But I'm sure we'll figure out a way to see it and to see Jessica's play.

Well not much time. Tons to do and deal with....I'll write more later. :)

1 comment:

Bright-Mom said...

Hey KT, we were sorry we couldn't hook up and see you this trip. However, we totally understand that you have SOOOOOO much on your plate right now! Anyway, we look forward to seeing you and everyone on the 11th. Love Ya and Miss Ya!