Friday, March 03, 2006

YOU'RE ALIVE!

I am so happy to see other folks post on this here BLOG. I was thinking about changing the name to Kate's mom blogs as much as Kate talks! I felt like a total BLOG HOG! Go ahead say that one out loud...it is fun! Anyway, I just want to tell everyone hello! We are all doing well and hanging in here...we will soon be in the "Magic Kingdom" not to be confused with J.W. Kingdom Hall....we'll let you all know how things are going. (However, wireless is not free where we are staying and in true cheapness, we will most likely not be on-line but maybe once or twice in the next week! So, look for the rare post or the rare email!) We love you all and Katie...did you ever solve the putrid smelling feces issue with the dork who stinks up the bathroom which in turn stinks up the whole bank lobby? You don't want people to start calling you guys, "Bank Stinkville"! :) Love to you all!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Well the stinkiness hasn't returned in a while so I think we're ok. Gosh I hope he doesn't find out about this blog. I might really have a dilemma on my hands! LOL! But after day 2 of it, I went to target armed with Glade Wisp coupons. I also bought Febreeze air freshener all in the Fresh Linen scent. So lately that's all we smell......clean laundry.