Monday, March 13, 2006

Some random thoughts

  1. Toofy! I still can't get over Clair's version of Goofy! I saw the pics of the vaca to DW. That looks like y'all had fun!!
  2. If you haven't heard Kate's talk yet, call her and get her to recite it for you (READ: Roz whispering it in her ear) it is soooooooooooo cute!
  3. This past weekend we went to Aiken and had a great visit w/Mom and Dad and the Lynes'. Mom and I made some cute chair back covers for the dining room chairs. We made 6...7 if you count the one that I made that was toooooooo small. I think once we get the new tablecloth made it will be smashing!
  4. I'm excited for Easter, too. It will be nice to see everyone. I counted the number of weekends we'll actually be at home for the spring and let's just say....Simpsonville 1st may think we've gone less active by the end of April. LOL!
  5. I im'd with Regina today. She's grad'ing on 5/20. I'm so excited for her and proud of her! Wow what a contrast b/t her and her brother!
  6. The teller at our bank took my "STRESSED OUT" doll for ransom....she wants me to bring her donuts as payment.........that might have to wait until Friday!!
  7. Ok I think that's all for now.

No comments: