Thursday, March 30, 2006

Who dat is? My baby daddy.........

Well.......we have baby money! We closed on the condo refi today. It was pretty painless and we should have the money to pay for the IVF tomorrow. I guess the addage "don't spend it all in one place" doesn't apply here!

We're headed to Chas. this weekend for the Bridge Run! And to visit Maria and her toofless self! LOL!!! PS - We'll be walking the bridge.........I don't run unless I'm being chased........by a rabid dog..............or and axe murderer!

Work is good but so busy I barely have time to think before the day is over. I realized the other day, that it has been six months since I went to work at BG. SIX MONTHS! Already!!! I feel like I just left ElliottDavis.

In other news, Rebecca Dunlap (one of Stephen's old flames) may be moving here. She stayed with us a couple of weekends ago and we had a great time showing her around G-Vegas! I hope she'll make the leap of faith and move, but like Creighton told her, she will be happy wherever she is as long as she is living the gospel.

Well, I'm off to bed since I'm old and it's 10:44 and I can barely keep my eyes open.

TTYL!

No comments: