Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Weird Dream

Hello All...just wanted to share a really weird dream I had last night. So, basically, KT and I were kidnapped. In the dream I knew the guy, but not the girl who was involved in the kidnapping. They gave us something to knock us out to transport us, and they gave me too much so for three days I was out. Then a few days after I came to, the police sent Stephen in for negotiations. Some how Stephen related to me that he was wired and the police were outside. Shortly after Stephen got there, the kidnapper guy pulled out a shot gun and I started yelling, don't shoot my husband! (Mainly so the police would know the guy had a gun and was pointing it at Stephen.) So, then the SWAT team came storming in and we were saved! It was a weird dream, but aren't you all glad that KT and I are ok? :)

No comments: