Wednesday, March 15, 2006

We are back!

Hello All!
We are back, but not really. Laundry is done, but we are still trying to get our clocks on real world time! I hope you all enjoyed the few pics I sent out. Sorry about not just posting on the blog, but the blog hates me and won't let me post pics! Maybe it's best, I might really be a blog hog if I could freely post the 200 plus pictures we took last week! :) Anyway, just wanted to post for the record, we had a wonderful time. The girls are still talking about it and Kate already has plans for the next visit. Speaking of next visit....Stephen also had so much fun he wants to go back soon...with the WHOLE family! What do you all think? Obviously due to expansions in our family...(Maria don't get any ideas or it will be two or more years before we can do this! :) it might be a while, but keep it in mind. I think it would be a blast! Anyway, like I said, I do have over 200 pics, so if you start to craving more...just let me know and I'll send out another round! Love you all...looking forward to Easter!

No comments: