Thursday, March 02, 2006

I finally got five minutes to myself

Well that's not entirely true. I'm on hold right now with Fiserv Support. But it's the same right? I'm just listening to their cheezy on hold music. Which reminds me. I think I've found a royalty free cd that are going to use for hold music at the bank. Now I've got to go buy a cheap Durabrand cd player so Joey (the telecomm guy) can jerry-rig it for us. LOL!

Have I ever told y'all about my little friend at work? Her name is Cameron. Her grandmother (may she rest in peace) was this old southern lady. She didn't say her n's. So when she said Cameron's name it sounded like "Camera." Ok....it's only funny if you hear it!

Yesterday Camera decided she would pretend she was five again and put a "Kick Me" post-it on the back of the head teller (Judy). I (of course) had to assist her with this. But I didn't stick it hard enough and it fell off. All of this unprofessional behaviour occured whilst I was (once again) on hold with Fiserv support.

Let's see.......what else. Oh! I'm throwing a baby shower for an old friend on Saturday. Nicole Tallon...she's from Gaffney. Her name used to be Nicole Rice. Her baby is due in April. Mimi used to set up play dates for me with her when I stayed with them in the summer time. She's in my ward now in Simpsonville. She's also my VT'er. Anyway, you know what JCL and I will be doing on Friday night. Cleaning house. UGH!

We had our bball tourney last weekend. My girls made it to the final round and we lost to Gville 2nd. They are really good, but horrible sports. Not gracious at all! Bobby Gorski tried to get the women's team (which I play on) to play in a tourney at the end of March, but we'd end up playing G'ville 2nd in the final and I can't play the mother of those Gville 2nd girls. I'd probably intentionally foul her and that's just not Christlike. :)

Ok...I'm AUDI A6....ttyl!

No comments: