Wednesday, September 03, 2008

TJ- Man's First Day of Preschool

TJ in front of the apple tree with his name!

Well, I would love to say that it went smoothly, at least the drop off and pick up did. When I went to pick him up I asked him if he had gotten in trouble and he just hung his head. I knew what that meant. I asked his teacher and as sweet as she could be and as nice as she could put it she said, "Yes, he had 2 time outs." I felt horrible. I wish that he could have made it through at least the first day or two without any timeouts, but this is TJ we are talking about. He did his best I guess. We had a long talk and we are going to "do better". Keep us in your prayers. Anyhoo... here are some pics of TJ on his first day, notice I only got 2 pictures, he could not stand still long enough for more than 2 pictures. He was so excited!!!! He even wore his backpack for an hour before school. :) His favorite part about their room, I think is the Chicka Chicka Boom Boom Tree!

TJ with his teacher Mrs. Powers

1 comment:

Bright-Mom said...

Good luck at pre-school little buddy! Be good and learn lots!
Love,
Aunt Rosalind