Friday, September 26, 2008

The Adventures of Elmo in Grouchland

They just love Elmo. I seriously think Elmo is toddler-crack. I think Elmo could take over the world if he could figure out how to get the toddlers to speak intelligently back to him. I'm not even joking. When he says jump, they jump. When he says dance, they dance. When he says count, they count. I wish they obeyed us as well as they obey him!

The boys unnatural love of Elmo has never been encouraged by Creighton nor I, but when Creighton ran across a movie (in HD, of course) called The Adventures of Elmo in Grouchland he recorded it and saved it for the boys. Today, I let them watch it for about twenty minutes. They were absolutely INFATUATED!

I'm not kidding.............I really think Elmo could take over if he just had some strategery.





1 comment:

Bright-Mom said...

My kids all loved Elmo, but they NEVER liked that movie...I think we have the DVD if you want it! (Not HD...bought before the HD craze!) It was a flop in the Bright house!