Sunday, September 21, 2008

Rah rah ree...kick 'em in the knee! Rah rah rass...kick 'em in the...

OK, so that is not one of Kate's cheers...but it is my personal favorite! That is why I was never a cheerleader! However, I have a very girly girl, who thinks cheerleading is SO cool and here we are! This was Kate's first game to cheer...she actually missed the official first game due to a fever (or as Bowen says...FEE-BER!). So this week the weather was WONDERFUL...not hot, not humid, nice coolish breeze and little kids cheering and playing flag football...it was pretty nice. I am still a bit confused as to how I cheer for Kate cheering? This was me..."Yeah Kate! Way to....ummm cheer...ummm...cheerleaders!" I felt like a dork! I guess I have all week to think about it and lots of family to comment on the appropriate way to cheer for the cheerleaders! Oh and by the way...for those of you who are cheer dumb...like me, those pom poms don't come all fluffed out like that! I spent like 3 hours getting her pom poms ready for her! THREE HOURS!

1 comment:

Franklin Fam said...

Is this Upward Cheering...? TJ always called a fever a "Beaver". We are so proud of your girly girl and just so you know I wouldn't even know where to begin to "fluff" pom poms I mean who knew you had to fluff them.