Friday, September 26, 2008

Kate's Career Day!

Kate had career day today at school. They were supposed to dress up like what they want to be when they grow up. How do you dress up like an entomologist? Well, last minute, this is what I came up with...(Thanks to Maria and Em for suggestions and Aunt KT for finding the last brown vest on earth!) It wasn't exactly what I wanted, but on short notice, it worked! I was at the school a couple times today for meetings and car pool and several people commented on the little entomologist! She cracks me up! I asked Clair what she wants to be when she grows up and she said, "A princess". Kate said, "That isn't a job, they don't do anything!" Clair responded..."Yes, they do! They help the queen!"

1 comment:

Katie said...

Oh it turned out so cute! What a great project that involved the WHOLE family!!!