Saturday, September 20, 2008

Hey Y'all!

"Y'all" was a fictional character when I was in college. My roommate and I were both from SC and the boys in our group of dorms always asked us if "Y'all" was coming to dinner with us. I never really got the joke. I mean it's a contraction, right? You and All? And you can conjugate the heck out of it. Y'all - singular, All Y'all - plural, Y'all's - posessive, All Y'all's - plural posessive. What's so hard to understand?

So here are a few pics from our trip to the zoo on Monday (October 15th). We went with three other MOMs and thier twins. We always have fun at the zoo the boys love the elephants and the lions. But it was so hot that day we were glad to get home and be in the AC for a while.

From L to R - Ciara and Gavin, Ally and Ashton, Zachary and Avery, Alex and Ben

Ciara and Gavin close up....with Ally being flirty.

Ally (still begin flirty) and Ashton.

Zachary (or as we like to call him Khaki) and Avery.

And finally Alex and Ben....with Alex flirting with Avery. What a ladies man!

1 comment:

Bright-Mom said...

I think I am seeing double...oh no wait...it's just a mess of twins! Do people stop and stare when you all go out?