Saturday, September 27, 2008

Should I be concerned?

As you all know we've taken away Bowen's passie. It has been a rough road, and Bowen has found about three lost/missing passies in the process. I thought if I brought a radio into his room and let him listen to some music at night, it would occupy his mind and he wouldn't cry. So, I pulled out the old classical music for baby's night time edition, and of course it didn't' work. He would still cry and cry. So, I just stop putting it on. Then last night after 30 minutes of crying I thought, I'd try the music again. Unbeknownst to me, the girls put Hannah Montana in his CD player, so when I went to turn it on, "Best of Both Worlds" came rocking out! And Bowen said, "Montana"! and laid right down. I told him if he cried I would turn it off. He said, "O-K" and it was just short of a Christmas miracle...he laid down and didn't cry another tear! This morning when I went to go and get him, he pointed to the radio and said, "Montana pees!" So, as I type Bowen is getting jiggy to Hannah Montana. Oh dear, should I be concerned?
(Don't worry, the radio volume was very low in this photo!)

3 comments:

Franklin Fam said...

I think it is okay to rock out to Hannah Montana anytime of the day. So you go Bowen.

Jenna said...

So cute!!

Katie said...

Rock it out! You go girl.....er boy!