Friday, August 29, 2008

Oh my! How FAST they grow!

Elizabeth in the kitchen... 2 1/2 months

We are still moving right along here in Cheyenne. Elizabeth is growing like a weed. At her 2 month check up she weighed in at 11 lbs. 6 oz. and was 23 in. long. She is a growin' girl. She has recently started to giggle, or chuckle. She definitely has the "Social Smile" down pat. We are loving her, but not as much as TJ loves her. We took him the other night to meet his preschool teacher and he was excited, but very concerned that we left his sister with the neighbors. He kept asking if we would get his baby after we met his teacher. He is too funny. I am looking forward to him starting school on the 2nd. Please keep him in your prayers, you all know how wild my child is. I pray that preschool will be good for him. I thought I would add a few pics from when D&D and L were here. Talk to you all soon. LOVE YOU!!!!
Tyler, TJ, and Aunt Leah in
Rocky Mountain National Park,
feeding Chipmunks!

No comments: