Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Back to School - 1st Grade

Kate went back to school today...and officially started 1st Grade.
She looked darling and was excited. (She's holding a little "good luck" pig Mrs. Manuela gave her.)

Her teacher is Mrs. Smith (13 years experience!). Her classroom looks like a fun magical place where lots of great learning will occur!
This year we get a brand new school...Rodolph G. Gordon Elementary - the gators!

Clair really wanted to help me take Kate to school!
(Bowen went down the street and played with Mrs. Manuela and Katharina.)
This is Clair with one of Mrs. Smith's "Smith's Super Kids"! Kate got right to work! Good luck in 1st grade my little Kate Kate Super Kate!

3 comments:

seguito said...

hey ros-
oh yeah...alaska is heavenly. i'm keeping in eye on clemson. they'll need all the help they can get to move above my sooners in the rankings ;) but stranger things have happened. it's great to hear from you, cuz. keep me posted on things...i'll do the same.
mitch

Katie said...

I'm still teary eyed when I look at pics of "my" little Kate Kate going to school. I can't believe she's growing up so fast. And yes, Roz, you ARE biased but they really ARE beautiful children. I was looking at all the grandkids the other day and thinking, "WOW! What a beautiful bunch of kids!"

Franklin Fam said...

I can't believe my Kate is in 1st grade. Next year will be tough, Claira- Beara is going to K-5!!! WOW! How fast they grow up!

Love you all!!