Friday, August 08, 2008

Miss Elizabeth and Mr TJ


We have really been enjoying having Oma all to ourselves. Although, I think TJ missed his Opa. We have had a great time and Oma has been snapping pictures left and right and since I haven't posted in a while I figured I should. Elizabeth is doing okay, we had a slight scare when we found blood in her stool and we spent 2 1/2 hours at the ER, but she is doing fine... sounds like it was an anal fissure ( a small tear in the anal area inside) no one seemed alarmed. She is eating, sleeping, playing, pooping, and peeing so we know she is good. She now weighs a whopping 10 lbs 7 oz. She is really packing on the ponds. TJ is doing well still with potty training and loving his baby sister. He is such a big helper to me. We can't wait to see everyone at Christmas. Please plan to visit in Aiken for a few days so that the cousins can spend some time together. Love you all.

Maria, Tyler, TJ, and Elizabeth

No comments: