Wednesday, August 30, 2006

WHY-OH-MING

Well, it is true. We are officially leaving the South, for the time being. It is kind of sad, because ALL of you are here and we will miss being able to get to you when we want. BUT it does give you all a reason to take a vacation. Believe it or not we are very excited about the move. Tyler and I feel that this move is a great thing. Who knows we might get out there and LOVE it (I doubt it), but you never know. Tyler has had a feeling that while he is working with the Reserve Unit he will meet one of the reservist who will offer him a job. WHO KNOWS????? Anyhooo I want you to all know that we expect visits and we will truly miss you all. I tear up just thinking about all the missed family events. But I am a big girl (I mean a BIG girl) and I can deal with it. If we are in Cheyenne for Thanksgiving we already have plans for dinner. We will be home for Christmas, we just might need a ride home from the Airport.

Love to you all

Maria, Tyler, and the TJ-man

1 comment:

Bright-Mom said...

Stephen is already planning ski trips!