Monday, August 28, 2006

Katie's Monday Post 8/28/06

This Wednesday we will find out if Alphonse and/or Berta have found a snuggly home. The preg test is at 8:15a on Wed. I’m so nervous. Everyone keeps telling me that I should take a home test the morning of, but I don’t think I will. I’m thinking since they’re doing a blood test that the pee test may not be accurate and I could either (a) get my hopes up or (b) be disappointed……both for no reason. So, if you think about it, say a little prayer for us on Wednesday morning.

In other news, some of you may know about the “water in the crawlspace” issue we’ve been dealing with for the past year. We got some quotes together since our builder agreed to pay for it to be fixed. To have the crawlspace fixed and the landscaping redone, it was coming out to almost $7,000. We had a phone call with him last week and he has reviewed the quotes and has agreed to pay for EVERYTHING! We were nervous b/c we thought the quotes were a little high (especially the one from B-Dry to fix the crawlspace – it was almost $5,000). We are so grateful that he’s agreed to pay for it!!!

Well, I’m off to work…..or at least pretend like it. Have a great week!

No comments: