Monday, August 14, 2006

TOMORROW!

Well tomorrow is the day of extraction. Creighton gave me the hCG shot last night (in my upper-right-cheek-area). I'm a teensy bit sore there today. I couldn't sleep on my back all night. It's only 3:00pm and I wish the day would hurry up and be over. It has been nice to not have to take any shots today. I don't have any today or tomorrow. Then we start a whole new round of shots on Wednesday.

Friday is the really big day. Transfer! Then we wait 12 days. So we won't know for sure if it took until the pregnancy test on the 30th. Pray really hard for us, OK? We want this to happen. I'm 32 for Pete's sake!

I am really sad to hear the news about Maria and Tyler, but since there is a Target and a Wal-Mart right outside the base in Why-oh-why-oh-why-oh-me-Wyoming, I find this acceptable and approve of the move. Hehehehe!

Good luck Rozzie with keepin' that kid in until Stephen gets home. I know he'll wait for his Daddy to be there!

Love you all!

PS - found out who the new RS Pres. is and she's super cool. I'm gonna have fun working with her. :)

1 comment:

Bright-Mom said...

KT, maybe Bowen is waiting for his little cuz to be safe and sound in his/her mommy before he comes! :)