Friday, August 11, 2006

No News is Good News.... I guess

At least that is what they say (who is THEY by the way?). Anyhoo.... I don't know if all of you know and this is probably a real CRAPPY way to break the news, but Tyler has been in for a reassignment to Wyoming, yes folks that is not a typo WYOMING. The great state of ..... well RODEOS? I guess. Well, we haven't heard anything yet, so I guess that is good. I don't know. We are having real mixed emotions about the whole thing. I think we are both excited to venture out and try life on our own, but then again it sure is nice to have dependable babysitters at the touch of a button (Ros, you know what I mean). I do know that Heavenly Father will send us wherever we are needed. We do love Charleston, but we have both found ourselves getting very frustrated here, not only with Tyler's job, but with our ward. We know the church is true, but buddy these people in Charleston can sure drive you BONKERS!!!! We won't know anything about Wyoming for at least another week. Just keep us in your prayers and know that we will miss you all, if we go. Oh, I forgot to mention the tiny ity bity bit about when we would actually need to be there, (if you have a weak stomach you may want to stop reading now) we would have to be there in Decemeber. So for now Christmas is in the air. We love you all.

Love,
The Franklin Family

No comments: