Sunday, October 05, 2008

Kate's Birthday

Today was Kate's s 7th birthday!

We started with breakfast in bed and some presents! (I know, it looks bland...but she picked it, cream of chicken on toast, nanas, and donuts!)


Then we watched conference sessions one and had Kate's birthday dinner/lunch. She picked pizza and salad. Then we watched conference session two. The kids were pretty much over the sitting still thing, so I let the girls "fix" my hair. My head might never be the same. Clair really wanted to take a picture and Kate wanted me to post it, so I am swallowing my pride and posting this not attractive photo of me and my hair design by Kate and Clair. This is what an hour and two kids can do to a head!



Next we had cake! Kate picked her cake design. The idea called for Spree...I think they would have looked better...brighter colors, but I couldn't find them at two grocery stores and so I decided to just do the sweet-tarts! Also, right as I finished the decorating of the cake, one of my lovely barrettes fell out of my hair and landed in the cake...see dent!
We took a few pictures and then ate some yummy cake and ice cream.


Kate had a good day. Thanks to everyone who called her...she was on the phone LOTS today!

1 comment:

Franklin Fam said...

Happy Birthday Kate Kate Super Kate!