Sunday, April 23, 2006

Franklin Family Vacation 2006


We are headed to Florida on Friday! We can't wait. Sun, sand, pool, and Shamu (sp?) watch out here we come.... I know TJ doesn't really understand that we are going on vacation, but I like to think that he is excited too. He has no idea that there is going to be 4 swimming pools, and huge bath tub and his NANNA!!! Wow! What more could a kid ask for. Okay, so Tyler and I are going to take advantage of the vacation with nanna. She has VERY willingly accepted the challenge to keep TJ while Tyler and I go to the Orlando Temple and do a session. I am so excited. That means I will have been to the Atlanta, Columbia, Provo, SLC, DC, and now Orlando Temples. That is 6 temples. I am so happy (yeah, so there is like 100 and something more). I also would like to share with you guys, that Tyler and I went to the Columbia Temple, Saturday so that my friend Diana and her husband and their kids could be sealed. It was the neatest experience. I will say that this experience helped me to really appreciate that Tyler and I are sealed with TJ forever. This sealing opportunity gave Tyler and I a chance to reflect on eternal families and how happy we are to not only be an eternal family but to be part of one. We love you all! Watch the mail for a postcard from our vacation.

Love to you all

Maria, Tyler, and the BIG man in Chucktown TJ

No comments: