Monday, April 10, 2006

Air Show 2006

This was TJ's VERY FIRST Air Show. He loves being outside and so we thought heck yeah let's go! So, Oma andOpa came and we packed up the stroller and headed out. I must have been a little generous with the sunscreen because TJ woke up rubbing his eyes and crying . I think it got in his eyes. Oh, well. I learned my lesson. We had a great time and the temperature was wonderful. We ran into a few people we know. That was fun too. As for the rest of our weekend, Tyler is really feeling the change and merge into EQ. I am so very proud of him. He was at church pretty much MOST of the day. We went back last night for and EQ Fireside and it was great. I really felt boosted. The speaker was President Baughman (the singles branch pres). He spoke about the passage in the D&C "Many are called but few are chosen and why are they not chosen" We spoke about being prepared and about having a unrighteous dominion. Anyway it was great. The sad thing was that we had a great fireside great treats at the end an only 15 people total were there. That was including the speaker and his wife. I guess it just frustrates me that people in our ward and I am sure in other wards don't support ward things. That ticks me off. I just wish that more people in our ward and in the church would support activities done at church. SO... this is my challenge to our family for 2006 You need to all support activities that pertain to you. And mom that means you have attend Enrichment. Well I will talk to you all later.

Love you

Maria

No comments: