Thursday, May 28, 2009

Lots of Twins

We had a zoodate with some girls from the UMOM Club. It was fun as usual. We even had a UPOP (Parent of Plenty....LOL!) with us. I have to admit....I'm the worst about taking pics of the animals. The kids are way more interesting!
Alex and Ben looking at the elephants. See early comment as to why there are no actual pictures of elephants!
Mason at the playground. Little USC fan. What an adoreable kid!
Jordan and Jared. Also looking at the elephants.
Addison in her super adoreable glasses. I wish Alex kept his on this well.
Not sure if this is Jordan or Jared. I'm gonna go with Jordan. Anyway...he's coming through the tunnel on the playground. Quite adventuresome!
I'm not sure who this kids belongs to. But he kept following us around this one exhibit!
And here's another stray that followed me home. I kept this one because he is sooooooooooo cute!

No comments: