Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Cheyenne Busy Days

Elizabeth and TJ chilling in the kitchen after breakfast.
TJ was eating pizza at the picnic table and Elizabeth
wanted to sit at the table too... She ended up stealing
TJ's crust.
These are the chocolate covered strawberries
that my sweet husband got me for Mother's Day!
AND these are the flowers he got me
for Mother's Day!




So, we have been extra busy here as of late. I have been doing a little sewing, Tyler has been doing a bit of studying & testing, and the kids have been doing a LOT of growing. I wanted to post some pictures of some of the things that have kept us all so busy. We hope that you are all doing well. We still miss our S.C. family TONS! We are looking forward to being in FL which is kinda close to SC. I am so very excited to see KT, Jessica, and the boys. We will have some great fun, they will be here for part of Frontier Days! Yippee Kai Yay! Giddee-up Cowboys and Cowgirls.
Here are the dresses Tiffany and I made for our girls!

Here are the #1 shirts that I made for TJ
& Elizabeth to wear on their 1st birthday's.

This is our Clark Kent.

Elizabeth found a NEW place to play
in the kitchen.


1 comment:

Bright-Mom said...

Goody! Someone else posted on the blog! I was starting to feel like a one man show! The kids are getting SO big! I am excited for you guys to have fun together. Wish I could come!