Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Day 4 at Disney!

This day had a lot of Pooh.....hehehe...sorry couldn't help myself!
Here is Bowen on the Winnie the Pooh ride! He could hardly take it all in! Kate tried to pull out the sword, but sadly, she will not be the next queen!

But she can be the next Goofy!

Mom and me and the kids watching a parade while we wait for our lunch reservations!

Here we are in the shade watching the parade!



He wants a picture...but only with me! Boy was he in a mood!


Waiting outside the Crystal Palace for lunch!

The kids and silly old Pooh Bear!


Every ones favorite...T - I - double guh - ER


My "tiger" with the Tigger - I love his cute little crocked smile!


The girls with Piglet!


MY favorite!

The entrance was SO pretty - aren't these dried flower arrangements so COOL!
Mimi and her girls!

Now for dinner with the Princesses....
First Belle!
Then Brooklyn's favorite Sleeping Beauty!


And Clair's favorite - Cinderella!


Here is Snow White - man she looked just like the movie!


Don't be alarmed - that is supposed to be Little Mermaid (Kate's favorite!) She was a little scary to me! Papa didn't like her either! Yikes!


No comments: