Wednesday, March 05, 2008

What Happened to February????

Well, I just came in for lunch, and I have had lunch only about 5 points for lunch not to bad. Anyway of course I had to come to the computer, these days I think I am living at the computer trying to find good deals for Jessica's up coming wedding. Boy does that ever sound strange GOOD but strange. She wants us to come over soon to see their new apartment, Josh is living there for now but she's been over there to help arrange a few things. I asked her who said what went where? She said that he had asked her to tell him where to put stuff and she told him that he could choose and when she moved in she'd change it.....he said oh no, I'm not moving it twice so you just tell me where you want it and we'll put it there.....isn't that just like a man!!! She said OK put the fish tank here and this right there and so on and so on. She doing good don't you think girls.

Well, I haven't posted to the blog in over a month. The last time I did I asked that you girls post some pics so that when I'm Mimi's I could glean them from the blog and save them to their computer. I couldn't get over the grand children they are growing. Thanks so much for doing that. I was really surprise as I read over the several posts.

As if you didn't know dad and I have been busy with getting the house in tip top shape and planning another wedding. It will be fun. We have decided to use the church building. My major attempt is to lower the gym ceiling by using either a parachute or some plastic drop clothes. I know each of you are going "DROP CLOTHES!!!!!!" is she crazy!!! Well actually....no I won't go there....I am thinking - a white parachute would be really pretty, it would give a tent effect in the gym with greenery all around and an area with white columns and my metal bench would make a wonderful area for pictures. Jo Ann Harley is doing the food so that's taken care of. I have priced a wooden dance floor ( 9X12 foot floor - $240) Music.... I would like to use our stereo and plug it into the sound system and have back ground music playing. Cake - I have discussed this with Rosalind at great lengths...I am thinking (again you all will think I've lost my mind) but I am considering having cheese cake, displayed on different levels with whipped cream dollop with a strawberry that's been dipped in dipping chocolate laid on the top of each piece. And at the very top of the display I'll have a small wedding cake for them to cut and to save. Photography....Patrick King is suppose to be getting me a price list for the hours that I need. He does do wedding portraits, so I am waiting to see what his cost will be. He remembered me from Maria wedding.

Anyway that's what I've been doing I hope this hasn't gotten to long. I have to go back to work soon so I'll close. Love You Guys

Oma - Mom

No comments: