Saturday, March 22, 2008

Making Cookies with Mommy!

TJ loves to be in the kitchen when I am cooking or baking. He especially loves to watch the oven if there is something inside. Today I was making cutout sugar cookies for Easter and I thought he could help. He washed his hands all by himself... with some help from Daddy of course and then we I rolled the cookies out and he helped to cut them out. He was so excited. Then he tried to eat the flour. I told him the flour was not good to eat but the dough was pretty tasty. He tried some and that was it... he didn't want to cut anymore cookies out, just eat the dough. He is such a funny little character. Hope that you guys all had a wonderful Easter.

Love
Maria

TJ picking up dough to EAT!

TJ has been working hard in the kitchen.

Mommy adn TJ share a cookie dough kiss.... YUM!

2 comments:

Bright-Mom said...

Yummy TJ. We wish we could try some of those cookies! Esp. Bowen, he loves cookies! He also likes to watch food cook in the oven! I'm waiting for the oven light to burn out!

Oma said...

Wow TJ when are you coming to Oma's house and bake cookies with her? That looked like you were having so much fun.

Love, Oma