Friday, March 14, 2008

Wake up Note!

I know this isn't the greatest copy...but our scanner is LONG gone so a digital photo will have to do. Some Saturday mornings, when Stephen and I TRY to sleep in...Kate writes us notes, asking stuff like, can I play webkinz, eat a piece of bread, whatever, instead of waking us up! One school day morning, several months ago I woke up to find this note sitting on top of the the covers of my bed. Every time I see it, it makes me smile and feel so loved! The spelling is so darling! I just love my little Kate...she is getting so grown up! She said she got up early and wrote it in the bathroom so she didn't wake anyone up! :)
Here is a translation of what it says....I love mom. I think you are the best mom in the world. (Written above the line next to a little picture it says...Here is a Hannah Montana wig.) I will get green bear today. You are pretty. I like your hair style. I love you kisses. I like you. I love the way you smell. You are so beautiful. Thanks for letting me play webkinz world today. I wish I could look at you all day long because I love you. You're nice too because one day you let me play at Heritage Park with the Postages. I miss you at school. Thank you for taking Clair and me to the Hannah Montana movie. Thank you for letting me go to soccer (can't read). (Not sure about the last sentence, I think it says...You thank me which is good.) PS Love From Kate



No comments: