Monday, November 06, 2006

Keeping it Real in Chucktown


Well, at least we are pretending to keep it real in Chucktown. Tyler was officially released from his duties as EQ and that was kind of a relief but also a bit sad. I know that even though the calling was tough he will miss it. What he won't miss is all the calls from all the crazies. :) TJ is doing well. He would be a whole lot better if he could cut these 4 teeth that are making his nose run and making him drool. Now, me... I am just trying to make some since out of all this CRAP we call our things around here. I want to try and weed out the CRAP and get rid of the CRAP before we move. My neighbor Laura and I are having a Yard Sale on Saturday. So... maybe someone else will find treasure in my CRAP. I hope everyone is doing well. It was sure nice to spend the day with Mom, Dad, KT, Creighton, Grandaddy, and Betsy, and even ol' crippled Jessica on Saturday. I wish that the reason for getting together could have been a more cheery reason. Mom and Dad we appreciate the lunch and the ride. Thanks for looking out for us. We owe you guys. I am attaching a pic of TJ on the move as usual. Enjoy.

Love to you all

Maria

No comments: