Monday, October 30, 2006

No More MEDS!

Last Tuesday was the last day that I had to take any fertility medication. I'm so happy that all I take now is prenatal vitamins. It's sooooooooooooo nice to not have to remember that stuff anymore.

I have a doc appt next Friday. I'm thinking I might take the day off just because I have two vaca days left and I really want to take them so I won't lose them.

We went to the ATL this weekend and had a lot of fun. We spent Saturday at the High and saw the exhibit that they have from the Louvre. Shannon met us there. There were so many people and it was mobbed. We were starving after we got done, so we went to lunch. Unfortunately we missed Kate and Clair's birthday party. :( They didn't seem to notice. We gave them their birthday presents later and they seemed to really like those.

We played Trouble (our gift to Kate) with her on Sunday. She didn't quite grasp it but I think she's getting there. It's a quick moving game so their interest isn't lost so quickly.

Clair was excited to ger her Polly Pocket. I'm not sure what the attraction is there for little girls but all 3-7 year olds that I know LOVE Polly!

Seeing Bowen blessed on Sunday was a great experience. I was nice to see my brother bless his son. Bowen is the sweetest thing. He NEVER cries, I promise! Oh I can only hope I have two babies like Bowen.

I'm soooooooo ready for Thanksgiving. I have three days off that weekend and I'm ready!

Well, I guess I'll post more after the appt w/ the doc next Fri.

No comments: