Monday, November 27, 2006

Y'all Some Slackers

I haven't posted in two weeks and guess what? I'm the last poster! What's up w/ y'all? Ok, so I recorded Clair doing "She just wikes me for ma' bawdy" on my phone and it has gotten HIGH laughs at work today. She is sooooooo funny! I swear some of the stuff the comes out of her mouth. I just can't believe it.

Yesterday was restful as we spent the whole day sleeping and straightening up the house. It was nice to have a relaxing day. We were both so wiped from all the travel and the game that we didn't make it to church yesterday.

Well, not much else to say today. I go back to the OB doc on the 19th of Dec. so keep us in your prayers and pray that the twins aren't shy that day so we can see what they are!

1 comment:

Franklin Fam said...

we are so excited to find out what the babies are!!!!!