Monday, November 13, 2006

Not Much

Hello All. Not much to blog about today. We had a nice weekend. Stephen, Roz and the girls were here. They left early to go look at houses and I just hung out and watched TV after they left. Creighton and I went to his boss's son's 1st birthday party later that afternoon. It was fun. But you know how 1st birthday parties are....more for the adults. So they were all boozin' it up. Creighton I steadily sipping Coke (him) and Ginger Ale (me). It was fun though. John and Maggie's house is gorgeous!

We also got to have dinner w/ Shannon on Saturday night and that was fun. We spent about 45 minutes talking about how great Thanksgiving dinner is and how we couldn't wait to eat our Mom's Sweet potato Souffle or Cornbread stuffing! Mmmmmmmm....my tummy's growling just thinking about it!

My RS Pres is moving to Utah and I'm so sad because I just love her. I'm sure I'll be released this time since this is the second Pres I've served under. I love serving in RS way more than I thought I ever would. It's been a nice surprise.

Creighton has been working very hard lately and so we don't get to see each other much in the evenings. So our weekends are super precious time together. He was released on Sunday from the EQP'cy and is now the Membership Clerk in our ward. The other two guys in the clerk's office are really cool and laid back. I think he'll like serving with them.

Oh, I went to the doc last Friday. I've told you all this already, I think. He really ticked me off with the whole fetal heart monitor non-chalant attitude. It just irked me. I'm positive everything is fine, but after 12 weeks you're supposed to STOP worrying. And now that thought is just hanging around in the back of my head. UGH! I'm going to say something to him the next time I'm in the office.

I did figure out why he irritated me so badly. It's funny b/c the thing that I loved about him when he was just my Gynecologist is the one thing that irritates me to no end now that he's my OB. See......he's in and out w/ the whole yearly check up. And I liked that then. I didn't want to spend a lot of time with my feet in stirrups (please no comments about the pending future when I will spend hours in sirrups!). I just want him to do the pap, examine and be done. But now that I'm a new mom-to-be, I want him to spend time with me and the fact that he doesn't BUGS!

Well, that's all from G-Vegas. I'll talk to you all soon. :)

No comments: