Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Glucola!

I don't mean to make you all jealous...but I got to drink Glucola today! Orange flavored! Yes, it was time for my glucose test. Hopefully I pass it and don't have to do the three hour one. (Last time, with Clair, I failed the one hour test by ONE stinking point and I had to do the three hour test which I easily passed.) Anyway, I also got my finger pricked, and I also got my RH factor shot (since I am O+ and Stephen is A-). That dog hurts like the dirty devil himself! Anyway, so I am feeling a bit like a pin cushion today! Oh well, it is all for Bowen and therefore worth it! Anyway, just wanted to give a little update post.

Not much else going on. Kate got an invitation last night to a birthday party...for a friend at church, Cory. She is SO excited, but little Clair is heart broken she was not invited. So, Stephen told her he would take her on a date. So, she is happy about that, but gets a little sad every time Kate talks about the party (which as I am sure you can imagine, is constantly!) Saturday night can't come fast enough for Kate. It is a pirate party and she even wants to dress like a pirate! I told her that is not required! Crazy girl.

Well, we hope you all have a great week. Call and chat!

No comments: